Monday, February 11, 2008

5 column free template for blogspot blogger

Here are the all new 5 column free template for blogspot bloggers ! It,s not just specious but also the space is usable to the fullest extent ! The 5 coloumn free template for blogspot is now yours ! More staffs to stay side by side !

There are five 5 types available based on the position of the main bar that holds posts – main1234, 1main234, 12main34, 123main4, 1234main . All of them are with different color schemes as well as with different positions of sidebars and the mainbar. Choose yours !


There are something that I should tell you about the sidebars. Sidebar 1 and 3 are set in the size that can perfectly hold Adsense 120 x 600 Skyscraper . So it will be convenient to set two units of 120 x 600 Skyscraper in sidebar 1 and 3 if you wish.

I suggest to put text, picture, Profile, Archive, in either sidebar 2 or 4 as those are larger than rest of the sidebars.

List, Labels, Link List, can easily be accommodated in both sidebar 1 and sidebar 3.
And about template colors, you can set them either blank or blind or choose something middle of those two ! Each sidebar can take different color.

Now what left ? Oh ! Wait, If you are familiarized with blogspot template changing than it’s ok to move forward without hesitation. Again, if you are not that much familiarized and want to start a new blog , even that’s ok to move forward with 5 column template. But if you are going to replace the existing template of a running blog loaded with sidebar widgets, before picking up a new template I suggest you to head over into the Instruction page.

It will be nice to hear from you !

27 comments:

Tinh said...

Hi Natalie, how can we change color or make a nice header with picture instead of words, it is highly appreciated if you could share this with me. Tinh

5 column Template said...

From Page Elements sub tab, under Layout tab, click on the Edit link of the header. Choose image to use as header background instead of words.

قعدة ستات said...

thank u will try it

John said...

Hi, this is so great. But I can never understand why these 3, 4 and 5 column templates do not go ahead and use the ENTIRE page instead of leaving substantial margin space on both sides. I suppose it has something to do with different screen resolutions.

I may well try one of your 5 column templates, but was hoping to find something in the minima white style.

I've only had a blog for a month (opinionanddissent.blogspot.com) and it shows. ha.

Thank you very much for listenin!

brainetree at yahoo dot com

5 column Template said...

Dear John, just pick a 5 column template of your choice. Then from dashboard go to Layout > Fonts and Colors. choose your colors (white and gray) for backgrounds and borders. Thats it! It's a pleasure to hear from you. Wishing to witness your 5 column blog on net soon.

Administrator,Dummali said...

how to put this mesaage for comments under box,(Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.)

plez can advice to me.

Administrator,Dummali said...

how to put in this comment box under this message (Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.) please can you infom me , dummali

5 column Template said...

Oh dear, that's not a big deal ! From blogspot dashboard go to setting > Comments. Then on comments page select "Yes" for "Enable comment moderation?".
The message will be then automatically show up under comment box. Happy ? Take care.

James11 said...

hi, i will like to Know how to make the last 5 comments appear on the side bar .thanks

Tama said...

Great work.

ury said...

wow that's great

i like ur template please give me one in ur template

thank's

Alessandro Machi said...

Might you be able to make a five column blog in which all columns are the same width?

thanks in advance.

Ruth said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

Fabulously Broke said...

This is awesome!

I'll try part of the code, I have been dying to try and get some damn lines around my columns at least. They're driving me mad

Abbreviation SMS said...

Man its nice information for every one. thank for share golden information.

PDA Phone said...

how to make Readmore
because, i did'nt find words data:post.body

Rajdeep said...

great work.......
your blog gives hope to 5 column blogging.... i tried one of your template and liked it, i am not a programmer or html-skilled, but this idea came into mind that can it be possible to post in more than one column. just posts , (without using text box/list box etc.)..say like three column and one can post article in any column freely...
i tried with your codes to see whether i can make other columns to accept post differently , but every time same post went in each column..and comments too went same. since you are upto this stuffs and know the coding well... i thought you might be able to come up with this kind of templates for bloggers... would be great help for whole blogosphere.

affordable online college said...

thanks for this
i will gonna give it a try too

Anonymous said...

I`d like to...

Ateeq said...

can you tell me the header size?

Anonymous said...

Cool site, I hadn't noticed 5columntemplate.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Carry on the superb work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at 5columntemplate.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at 5columntemplate.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this post right above if I give a link back to this site?

Thanks,
James

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am really delighted to discover this. cool job!

5 column Template said...

What's broken?

5 column Template said...

@ James

Sure, you can. What I can expect is that you will put the source URL with the content where you are going to use them.

template said...

I really was amazed to check out the stuff here! Thanks
I will try to my new blog!

Questionnaire Templates